>> Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 26. März 2017 um 22:09:
>> [...]
>> I’m afraid that I found an issue. Alignment in margindata doesn’t work:
>>
>> \showframe
>>
>> \definemargindata[outerhead][outer]
>> \setupmargindata[outerhead][align=center]
>
> \setupmargindata[outerhead][align=center,width=\rightmarginwidth]

On a second thought, I wonder why width in \setupmargindata hasn’t its
default value to \leftmarginwidth or \rightmarginwidth depending on the
chosen location value for the same \setupmargindata.

Is there any reason not to have this default value?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk