On 2017-04-01 08:38, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
Dear list,

I have the following sample:

     \showframe
     \definefontfeature[smcp][smcp=yes]
     \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][GFS Didot]
     \setupbodyfont[mainface]

     \setupregister[index][style=\addfs{smcp}, command={\hfill}]
     \starttext
     ancient\index{ancient}
     better\index{better}
     complexity\index{complexity}
     daemonic\index{daemonic}
     energic\index{energic}
     ἄγαν\index{ἄγαν}
     βεβαιος\index{βεβαιος}
     γυναικός\index{γυναικός}
     δαίμων\index{δαίμων}
     ἐνέργεια\index{ἐνέργεια}
     \placeindex
     \stoptext

Is there no way to center the head in indices?

I tried the creepy usage of \hfill in command, which I can replace with
\centerline from TeX.

But I wonder whether none before wanted to do this. The align options
centers both head and entries. And there is no headalign option.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo

As to the centering, it works fine here with command=\centerline . Index heads (a, b, ..., β, ἄ, ...) are centered over each of the two columns.

But that last bit is a problem. ἄ is indexed separately from α, and it is placed after β. I don't think you want that. I do not know how you would support more than one language in a single index sort.

--
Rik