> Two remarks:
>
> 1. I'm not sure what you're looking for.

Sorry, Thomas, it is a question on pure word order. No correction in
form selection for any existing or possible index.

This is my sample:

    \setupbodyfont[dejavu]
    \setupregister[language=gr, method={zm, zc}]
    \starttext
    \startTEXpage[offset=2em]
    \index{ἁμαρτάνω}
    \index{ἁστρονόμος} % I know breathing is wrong (only for testing)
    \index{Ἀπόλλων}
    \index{Ἀσκληπιός}
    \index{ἅπαξ}
    \index{αἰεί}
    \index{πᾶσα}
    \index{πᾶς}
    \placeindex
    \stopTEXpage
    \stoptext

This is the word order I get with current beta:

    Ἀπόλλων
    Ἀσκληπιός
    αἰεί
    ἁμαρτάνω
    ἁστρονόμος
    ἅπαξ
    πᾶσα
    πᾶς

Right word order should be:

    αἰεί
    ἁμαρτάνω
    ἅπαξ
    Ἀπόλλων
    Ἀσκληπιός
    ἁστρονόμος
    πᾶς
    πᾶσα

To get the right sorting, I have to apply the following patch:
http://www.ousia.tk/grc-replacements.diff.

These replacements are required, from what I understand, because with
the default settings "ἀ" is replaced with "αf", "α" with "αa", "ἁ" with
"αg" and "ἅ" with "αl".

I don‘t know why "α" isn’t the first in sorting, but it is clear that
letters with different diacritical marks are considered as different
letters for word sorting.

Could you confirm that the right word order is the second list in this
message instead of the first one that ConTeXt generates by default?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk