On 05/25/2017 06:24 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> [...]
> Is there a way that I can set the annotation flag in the sample above to
> Print (/F 3)? (This would be unambiguous, since only a bit can be set
> [11 would be an invalid flag value].)
>
> Or am I missing something and Acrobat is misbehaving?

Sorry for the confusion. I was assuming that the value of the annotation
flag was the bit position and not the decimal value of the binary integer.

/F 4 (which is binary 100) is explicitly setting the annotation to be
printed.

Acrobat doesn’t print it by default. I had to remember that this is only
only because Acrobat doesn’t print any annotation by default.

Sorry for the noise,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk