On 06/17/2017 10:11 AM, Hans Åberg wrote:
> [...]
> Yes, that is the problem. It works fine with latest beta.
>
> I found a strange bug with the \tt command: when copying from the
> PDF, the spaces disappear. With your header above, I get (the
> comments is the text copy from the PDF):
> [...]
> That is, when adding a single symbol, above "α", but it does not
> seem to matter which, the spaces disappear.

I get right spaces with latest beta from:

    \definefallbackfamily[mainface][tt][TeX Gyre Cursor]
         [range={basiclatin, digitslatin}, force=yes]

    \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]
    \definefontfamily[mainface][mm][TeX Gyre Pagella Math]
    \definefontfamily[mainface][tt][TeX Gyre Pagella Math]

    \setupbodyfont[mainface]

    \setupmathematics[lcgreek=normal, default=normal]

    \starttext
    {\tt axiom A1. 𝑨 ⇒ 𝑩.}

    {\tt axiom A1. 𝑨 ⇒ 𝑩 α.}
    \stoptext

I used evince, xpdf, Acrobat, FoxitReader and mupdf. (Output enclosed
with \starttext commented.)

> It does not happen with \starttext, though.

Sorry, but I’m afraid I don’t know what you mean. I get the same results
commenting \starttext.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk