On 7/15/2017 12:56 AM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
Am Fri, 14 Jul 2017 20:56:15 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen:

And what I should do about the "return new_kern(kern)"?

local g = new("kern")
setfield(g,"kern",kern)

Ah. This here now worked

-- UF changed 2017-07-14
local newUF = node.direct.new

local kern_injector = function (fillup, kern)
  if fillup then
    local g = newUF("glue")
    setfield(g, "stretch", kern)
    setfield(g, "stretch_order", 1)
    return g
  end
    local g = newUF("kern")
    setfield(g,"kern",kern)
--   return g
end
-- /UF

Is is correct? (I'm wondering if there should be return value at the
end, it worked with and without and I have no idea if it makes a
difference).
the return probably has to be there because (i assume) that kern or glue is injected