On 07/29/2017 11:44 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 7/29/2017 7:34 PM, Rik wrote:
>> Indeed, the extra line before the text occurs only when inter-paragraph
>> whitespace is set and start/stop is used. This does indeed appear to be
>> something that can be repaired.
> to some extend ... i added some hack in the upcoming beta btu keep in
> mind that a section head carries some information so there's always
> something (invisible) there that can generate whitespace

Many thanks for this fix and the one with itlc and ligatures, Hans.

I’m afraid I’m not able to align text in margin data:

    \setuphead
        [chapter]
        [style=\tfxx,
         number=no,
         alternative=margintext,
         align=middle]
    \setupmargindata
        [inmargin]
        [style=\tfxx,
         align=middle]
    \starttext
    \chapter{Chapter}
    \input jojomayer
    \blank
    \inmargin{marginal\\data\blank}\input jojomayer
    \stoptext

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk