On 7/30/2017 9:30 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 07/29/2017 11:44 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 7/29/2017 7:34 PM, Rik wrote:
Indeed, the extra line before the text occurs only when inter-paragraph
whitespace is set and start/stop is used. This does indeed appear to be
something that can be repaired.
to some extend ... i added some hack in the upcoming beta btu keep in
mind that a section head carries some information so there's always
something (invisible) there that can generate whitespace

Many thanks for this fix and the one with itlc and ligatures, Hans.

I’m afraid I’m not able to align text in margin data:

     \setuphead
         [chapter]
         [style=\tfxx,
          number=no,
          alternative=margintext,
          align=middle]
     \setupmargindata
         [inmargin]
         [style=\tfxx,
          align=middle]
     \starttext
     \chapter{Chapter}
     \input jojomayer
     \blank
     \inmargin{marginal\\data\blank}\input jojomayer
     \stoptext

Is this a bug or am I missing something?
\setuplayout
  [backspace=4cm,
   margin=3cm,
   margindistance=5mm,
   width=middle]

\showframe

\setuphead
    [chapter]
    [style=\tfxx,
     number=no,
     alternative=margintext,
     align=middle]

\setupmargindata
    [inmargin]
    [width=3cm,
     style=\tfxx,
     margin=normal, % makes distance work
     distance=1cm]

\setupmarginframed
    [inmargin]
    [width=2cm,
     frame=on,
     align=middle]

\starttext
    \chapter{Chapter}
    \input jojomayer
    \blank
    \inmargin{marginal\\data\blank}\input jojomayer

    \inleft{L}test
    \inright{R}test

    \definemargindata[Xinleft] [width=3cm,location=left, align=flushleft]
    \definemargindata[Xinright][width=3cm,location=right,align=flushright]

    \Xinleft {L}test
    \Xinright{R}test