On 07/30/2017 07:13 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> [...]
> But I’d like to show a lot of similar examples to explain several options.
> Therefore, if I’d like to simplify my code, but this doesn’t work:
>
> \def\CodeExample#1{%
> \startbuffer[zB]
> \stopbuffer
> \typebuffer[zB]
> \getbuffer[zB]
> }
>
> \CodeExample{\framed[frame=off,leftframe=on,rulethickness=1em,framecolor=blue]{Klotz
>  am Bein}}
>
> Compilation just stops, maybe some infinite loop?

This is what I get from your sample above.

> Simpler:
>
> \def\CodeExample#1{%
> \startTEX
> \stopTEX
> }
>
> Stops with the error:

Without or without definitions, there should be no expansion inside
\starttyping...\stoptyping.

Even with some expansion, I get an infinite loop:

\starttext
\setuptyping[TEX][escape=yes]
\def\CodeExample#1{%
\startTEX
/BTEX #1/ETEX
\stopTEX
}
\CodeExample{\framed[frame=off,leftframe=on,rulethickness=1em,framecolor=blue]{Klotz
am Bein}}

\stoptext

Pablo
--