Hi,

I need your help again. I've a bibliography and some entries references to
websites. Unfortunately the URL is not always rendered and the name ist always
parsed as name of a person, not from an organisation etc.

What I want to achieve is to use the standard aps style, but with additionally
the following two rules:
1. The name is always rendered without abbrevations (I guess, this is
authorconversion=normal).
2. If an URL is given, it is always rendered.

My input is a bib-file. Here is a minimal example:

input.bib
```
@misc{objective-c,
        author = "Apple Inc.",
        note = "Online; accessed at 31-July-2017",
        title = "About Objective-C",
        url =
"https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/ProgrammingWithObjectiveC/Introduction/Introduction.html";,
        year = "2014"
}
```

test.tex
```
\usebtxdataset[default][input.bib]
\usebtxdefinitions[aps]
\setupbtx[default:cite][alternative=num]
\setupbtx[default:list][authorconversion=normal]

\starttext
According to Apple Inc., Objective-C is the main programming language, when
writing software for MacOS~\cite[objective-c].

\placelistofpublications
\stoptext
```

I've tried to understand the manual, yout can see some of my attempts in the
minimal example. But I don't get really far.

Can you give me a hint?

Gerion