Hi Pablo,

> I’m writing an introduction to ConTeXt in Spanish.

  Great initiative!

> Does anyone know how to make the previous commands work with TeXworks?

  Not off the top of my head; you’ll probably find more help on the
TeXworks list (http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/texworks), I’m sure I’ve
seen this question discussed before.  I think it’s as simple as putting
the command in question in a small script file that you place in
TeXworks’ configuration directory.

  I agree that TeXworks is probably on the best choices for newcomers.

> Setting paths is something I want to avoid, since it is potentially
> dangerous for newbies.

  It really shouldn’t be necessary.

        Best,

                Arthur