Hi Pablo,

I use to work (to compile) on ConTeXt documents only with TeXworks (on Linux
and Windows). Then I guess you're much more able to work with TeXWork than me !
It's very useful and it allows double windows simultaneously : on left your ctx
code, on right the pdf output.

You only have to configure two things : the path where texworks finds context
executable (~/home/context/tex/texmf-linux32/bin or /.../linux64/bin, and the
same for Microsoft Windows). And a to give a little parameter to TeXworks.

I am afraid that you have to read my French explanation here :
https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/ConTeXt#Installation_et_configuration_de_TeXWorks

But I translate the most important (point 3 of the link given above):
When TeXworks is open, go to "Typesetting/Composition"  within the "Edition
=>Preferences" menu.
The inferior table "Processing Tools", just create a new tool by clicking on
"+" and write "ConTeXt MKIV". In the field "Program", give the path to
"context.exe", the same given above. Inside the mask "Arguments" add
"$fullname" AND THAT'S ALL ! (Now you are under TeXworks : you must have
"ConTeXt MKIV" just beside the green arrow. If your compilation doesn't work
maybe it is because you are trying to compile your *.tex file with another
executable (pdftex, pdflatex, or anything else...).

Very good idea to build some Spanish documentation on ConTeXt !
Hope it may helps !
JP