On 8/7/2017 5:08 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:

2. Look at the output of the adjusted version above - attached. Note that >>
a subsubsection after a section gives

1.1
2.1

which are the same as those given by a subsection after a section. How can
we get a subsubsection after a section to produce the following?

1.0.1
2.0.1

Again, I would say this is a bug in numbering:

     \starttext
     \section{A}
     %~ \subsection{B}
     \subsubsection{C}
     \stoptext

I mean, in a common sectioning structure a \subsubsection comes after a
\subsection. But I don’t think it must be mandatory.

Well, it's all on purpose ... no excuse for bad structuring .. anyway, i'll support the criterium flag in sections too:

\setuphead[subsection][criterium=all]

and for sure i'll forget about it so I wonder who will document it ...