On 8/8/2017 11:37 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 08/08/2017 11:26 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 08/08/2017 10:46 PM, Schmitz Thomas A. wrote:
Hi all,

excellent excuse to pester the list with a program: it’s for my
presentation at the ConTeXt meeting (have YOU registered yet?)…
So: I want to show verbatim xml, and I’m writing in xml. This
solution: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Verbatim_XML mostly works
(for Lua and TeX code), except for one little detail: for verbatim
xml, it also prints the <xmlcode> tag. Example:
Thomas,

\xmlprettyprint seems an easier approach.

And I don’t know whether there might be a bug here, but your issue
arises when it contains XML tags:

Buffer in my previous sample was wrong (I modified something [to check
whether the string "xml" was the cause] and I copied the wrong version):

     \startbuffer[test]
     <a>
       <texcode>
       \starttext
         \ConTeXt\ is awesome!
       \stoptext
       </texcode>

       <xmlcode>
        <text>
        <front>
        </front>
       </text>
       </xmlcode>
     </a>
     \stopbuffer

     \startxmlsetups xml:testsetups
         \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}{a/xmlcode}{xml:xmlcode}
         \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}{a/texcode}{xml:texcode}
     \stopxmlsetups

     \xmlregistersetup{xml:testsetups}

     \startxmlsetups xml:texcode
         \xmlprettyprint{#1}{none}
     \stopxmlsetups

     \startxmlsetups xml:xmlcode
         \xmlprettyprint{#1}{none}
     \stopxmlsetups

     \starttext
         \xmlprocessbuffer{main}{test}{}
     \stoptext

\startbuffer[test]
<a>
<texcode>
\starttext
    \ConTeXt\ is awesome!
\stoptext
</texcode>

<xmlcode>
    <text>
        <front>
        </front>
    </text>
</xmlcode>
</a>
\stopbuffer

\startxmlsetups xml:testsetups
    \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}{a/xmlcode}{xml:xmlcode}
    \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}{a/texcode}{xml:texcode}
\stopxmlsetups

\xmlregistersetup{xml:testsetups}

\startxmlsetups xml:texcode
    \xmlprettyprint{#1}{tex}