On 08/16/2017 05:48 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Please, this is quite urgent. No hints?
>
> Am 2017-08-15 um 18:18 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:
>> I’d like to get rid of the blank line after section titles in grid
>> mode. How?

Hi Hraban,

I checked it yesterday, but I didn’t found a solution.

All I can say is that if grid is enabled, (at least) a blank line before
and after \section is added. See yourself:

    \showgrid
    \setuplayout[grid=yes,]
    \setuphead[section][page=no,before=,after=]

    \starttext

    \startchapter[title={Authors}]

    \startsection[title={Knuth}]
    \input knuth
    \stopsection

    \startsection[title={Tufte}]
    \input tufte
    \stopsection

    \setuphead[section]
    [before={\blackrule[width=\textwidth,color=green,
              height=\lineheight]},
    after={\blackrule[width=\textwidth,color=red, height=\lineheight]}]

    \startsection[title={Hawking}]
    \input hawking
    \stopsection

    \startsection[title={Zapf}]
    \input zapf
    \stopsection

    \stopchapter

    \stoptext

I would say this might be a bug. But someone with more ConTeXt knowledge
should confirm my assumption.

Sorry for not providing actual help,

Pablo
--