On 08/17/2017 12:46 AM, Alan Braslau wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 23:45:30 +0200 Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> I have to explain to newcomers (in my Spanish introduction to ConTeXt)
>> what comments are and multiple lines don’t affect the final PDF
>> document.
>
> For such a document, it can be very useful to put code snippets into
> buffers and then use
> \typeTEXbuffer
> or
> \typeLUAbuffer
> and then
> \getbuffer

Many thanks for your reply, Alan.

I use buffers and ConTeXt types them. But I don’t want to provide
compiled examples (\getbuffer).

I have two reasons for that:

The first one is to motivate the user to try it.

The second one is that I also offer the document in ePub format.

Many thanks for your advice,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk