Hi Hans,

Thanks for your attention.
Indeed I understand that the stackers structures are for putting things such as
a circle or a star on top of another character or constructs.

In fact, in terms of readability, the result of your new command
\interiorset{K} is better than that of \mathring{K}, but the « K » coming out
with \interiorset is set in Roman, while it should be math italic (or whatever
font is used in math mode).
Also the white space around it is not yet correct. I’ll test what you will have
added in the next beta and then put an entry on the wiki about mathstackers.

Thanks again: OK