On 08/30/2017 05:19 PM, Procházka Lukáš Ing. wrote:
> [...]
> How to:
>
> - define header to be framed normally and
> - to be "frame-free" when \page[empty] (and/or maybe \page[blank]) is called?

Hi Lukáš,

from your sample, I wonder whether you need a complete frame or only a
rule in the header.

If you only need a rule, this is the way to go:

    \setuplayout[header=5mm,headerdistance=5mm,]
    %~ \setupheader[text][after=\vskip 4pt\hrule]
    \setupheader[text][after={\blackrule[
        width=\textwidth,
        height=1em]}]
    \setupheadertexts[left][right]