On 09/27/2017 10:27 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Am 2017-09-27 um 18:13 schrieb Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>:
>> [...]
>> The \blockligatures[u:fl:age] is new and something of a joke
>> experiment ... I can probably come up with a real advanced and robust
>> mechanism if motivated enough
>
> Thank you, I tried it, and while blocking ligatures generally works
> (\blockligatures[fl]), the selective blocking
> (\blockligatures[u:fl:age]) doesn’t change anything.
> Do you have this only in your local version?

Hi Hraban,

using latest beta (from 2017.09.25 19:19), the following sample works:

    \starttext
    \blockligatures[fi,ff] \blockligatures[fl]
    \blockligatures[u:fl:age, u:fl:eg]

    \definefontfeature[default:b][default][blockligatures=yes]

    \setupbodyfont[times]\showfontkerns

    \startTEXpage[offset=1em]
        fi ff fl Auflage auflegt

    \definedfont[Serif*default:b]