Thank you Henri.

Now consider this:
-------------------------------
\setuplayout[grid=both]
\setupquotation[before={\switchtobodyfont[9pt]}]

\starttext
\showgrid

\input knuth

\startlinecorrection[halfline]
\startquotation
  \input sapolsky
\stopquotation
\stoplinecorrection

\input knuth
$\displaystyle{\frac{1}{a + b}}$
\input knuth

\stoptext

Now the text snaps to the grid after the quotation, but the tall
formula inside the text overlaps with the text lines.

The solution would be a grid configuration that gives the line
containing the formula two lines of height, putting that only line in
the middle and then snapping the following lines again to the grid
(still solving the alignment of quotations as in the grid=both case).
Is it possible?

Best regards,
Massi