Hi Hans,

Thanks for the hint. Indeed every input file has got a reference in synctex
file produced by ConTeXt.
(I noticed also that during the typesetting ConTeXt creates another file with a
suffix syncctx which is wiped out at the end of the processinng).

On the other hand after reading your hint I tried the same files with another
application, TeXWorks, and there the syncing works perfectly.
Therefore it seems that this is a problem with TeXShop and I am going to report
a bug with Richard Koch.

Best regards: OK