Am 15.10.2017 18:49, schrieb Alan Braslau:
Gentle ConTeXt users:

Following the presentation made at the ConTeXt users' meeting in
September in Maiburg, Germany, we are pleased to announce the
introduction of a new ConTeXt module for the drawing of nodal
diagrams. Thanks to the efforts of Hans Hagen, it has been integrated
into the core code so there is no need to load a module.

A manual has been written and is now available in the Standalone
distribution. It can be found under
$CONTEXTROOT/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals/nodes.pdf.
Those who know the ConTeXt manuals will recognized Hans' hand in
helping to create the cover artwork as well as other stylistic
improvements!

Like all of ConTeXt, this is a "beta" release and may undergo further
development. It is MetaPost based, but those who might be intimidated
a bit by the MetaPost language should not be afraid, for we have tried
to make it as simple as possible.

Please take a look at it. We, of course, welcome constructive feedback.

Alan (and Hans)
Hello Everybody!
This is a great module! It helps me with my structured trees for linguistic! Especially the pages with the trees in the manual.

Thanks a lot

Uschi