On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 11:00 AM Christoph Reller <
christoph.rel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 7:19 AM Christoph Reller <
> christoph.rel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> or

>>> \starttext
>>>
>>> \placetable{TABLE}{\bTABLE \bTR \bTD First \eTD \eTR \eTABLE}
>>>
>>> \placefloat{FLOAT}{%
>>>    \startfloatcombination
>>>      \placetable{Two}{\bTABLE \bTR \bTD Second \eTD \eTR \eTABLE}
>>>      \placetable{Two}{\bTABLE \bTR \bTD Second \eTD \eTR \eTABLE}
>>>    \stopfloatcombination}
>>> \stoptext
>>

>> Thank you for your input, Hans!
>>
>> I see that the captions "TABLE" and "FLOAT" are placed on top while the
>> captions "Two" and "Two" are placed on the bottom. Is there a way to setup
>> the locations of the captions of floats within a floatcombination? In this
>> particular example, the goal is, that the captions "Two" and "Two" are
>> placed on top of the respective tables.
>>

>  Does anybody know a way to control the caption location in
> floatcombinations? Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

Dear List,

I have noticed that in normal combinations \setupcaption[location=...] is
not honored either. MWE:

\setupcaptions[location=top, number=no]
\starttext
\placefigure{Two Tables}{
  \startcombination
    {\bTABLE\bTR\bTD First\eTD\eTR\eTABLE}{First}
    {\bTABLE\bTR\bTD Second\eTD\eTR\eTABLE}{Second}
  \stopcombination}
\stoptext

The caption "Two Tables" is located above the combination. The captions
"First" and "Second" are, however, located below. How can I setup captions
such that "First" and "Second" are located also above? If this is not
supported then I would be glad to know.

By the way, I have noticed that \setupcaptions is missing from
i-context.pdf. Is this omission on purpose?

Kind regards,
Christoph