Thanks for answers,

I'm afraid, I didn't completely understand all of you about
transliterating commands name. I don't want to do this.
I don't want to translate or transliterate command names.

I just want to transliterate *text* part of input.

I can't split *commands and math* input from *text* input, because there is
inline math and commands are all around .
It is serious amount of switching. (ALT+ SHIFT keys), and when i'm thinking
about what i should type(about subject) i forget to switch, and that's
happening all the time.

Mojca, for 'ž'  i again have to switch keyboard.

Also, Mojca probably the best understand what i want and that Serbian
language can  be  written equally in  latin and cyrillic script.
Some people privately write in one script and some other people in another.
So there is a lot of scripts in Serbia written in latin script.
But official is CYR.

ОТ2 doesn't transliterate commands--- just text --- and i'm able to type
'zh' and 'ж' in the same file and he knows  what i want,
both input characters he treats the same. Even more Babel understand that
too, and hyphenate words according the rules define in cyr.