On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 09:37:33 +0100
Henning Hraban Ramm <te...@fiee.net> wrote:

> Am 2017-11-11 um 21:06 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es>:
>
> > I always use contextjit instead of context, because it’s faster.
> >
> > Other than speed, I think there is no other difference.
>
> Sometimes it has its own bugs, like at the moment (at least in last
> week’s beta) with Lua code. Sometimes ConTeXtJIT couldn’t find my
> fonts, where ConTeXt could (maybe an old, solved problem).

And luajittex is not *always* faster, as Hans has shown us many times
at meetings, although it is usually faster, I believe. It all depends
on what type of operations one is processing.

Note, as well, that luajittex is not available on all platforms for
now. Luajit cannot be compiled for certain processors (one example is
powerpc).

Alan