Hello,

I plan to start working on series lectures/presentations for educational
purposes and I'm going to use ConTeXt for typesetting the whole material.

Considering that for smaller articles (e.g. blog posts) I use Emacs' org-mode
(with Hugo static-site-generator) and spend fair amount of time with org-mode,
I wonder whether you in general can recommend using org-mode for collecting
notes and then export to ConTeXt (via Pandoc)?

Another concern - disclaimer: still haven't go through excellent Bibliographies
manual - is whether it is possible to e.g. use org-ref
(https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref) - orgmode's support for RefTeX
(https://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/reftex.html) which is mentioned in the
wiki (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reftex) or is is better to excusively work
within the scope of ConTeXt?

I've also noticed that Bibliogrpahies manual does mention JabRef and Zotero for
managing databases, so I'd appreciate if ConTeXt users can share their
experience in regard?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
An intelligent person does not take part in the sources of misery,
which are due to contact with the material senses. O son of Kuntī,