On 11/25/2017 3:36 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:
On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es <mailto:oi...@gmx.es>> wrote:

    On 11/25/2017 03:10 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:
     > [...]
    > I agree that it is strange to have those holes due to present symbols.
    > Will the code I used work in an updated beta, or should we proceed in
    > some other way?

    Hi Mikael,

    math is all Greek to me, but this seems to work (I guess, fallback
    should beextended to actual character:

         \definefontfamily [mainface] [rm] [TeX Gyre Pagella]
         \definefallbackfamily [mainface] [mm] [TeX Gyre Pagella Math]
             [range={uppercasedoublestruck, 0x02102-0x02124}]
         \definefontfamily [mainface] [mm] [Neo Euler]
         \setupbodyfont[mainface,12pt]
         \starttext
         \startTEXpage[offset=3pt]
         Test: $\blackboard C$ or $\mathbb P$

         \switchtobodyfont[pagella]
         Test: $\blackboard C$ or $\mathbb P$
         \stopTEXpage
         \stoptext

    Just in case it helps,

    Pablo
    --
    http://www.ousia.tk

Paulo, thanks! I should have thought of that workaround myself! Thank you!
in math-act.lua you can add a line (790):

                    if gaps then
                        for unic, unicode in next, gaps do
                            remap(unic,unicode,true)
                            remap(unicode,unicode,true)