Hi,

I run the old code which was fine  3 years ago, but now, it doesn’t work as
before.
At that time, I had “Example 1.1” inside the frame . Now I got text “Example
1.1” only without frame at all.

Would you please tell me what should I change?

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

%%% minimal example %%%
\setupcolors[state=start]
\definecolor[dGreen] [r=0,g=.375,b=.0]

 \defineenumeration[Example]
   [command={\inframed[corner=round, background=color,
backgroundcolor=darkgreen,height=1.3em]},
    text=Example,
    prefix=yes,
    prefixsegments=chapter,
    way=bychapter,