Hello List,

I have this MWE that reflects my current layout where I have images in an
xtable with captions defined as note. Both, footnotes and captions are set in
the margin.
The Example compiles correct with just one caption in a xcell. If there are two
(as in the MWE) the \cite command doesnt work.

Could this be a conflict on the lua side of xtables/publication framework?

The second problem of course are the footnotes that are not placed on the
correct side.
I thought \automigrateinserts would help here. But it doesnt.

Any hints how to solve this?

Thanks Michael

---------------------------
\useMPlibrary[dum]

\startbuffer[bib]
@article{tufte, author = {Edward Tufte} }
\stopbuffer
\definebtxdataset[bib]
\usebtxdataset [bib][bib.buffer]
\definebtxrendering[bib][dataset=bib]

\setuplayout[backspace=80mm,width=120mm]

\setupnote      [footnote]
                [location={none}]

\definenote     [caption]
                [location={none}]

\automigrateinserts

\setuptexttexts
  [margin]
  [{{\vbox to\textheight%
    {\placenotes[caption]%
     \null\vfilll%
     \placenotes[footnote]}}}]
  []

\starttext

\input tufte
  \footnote{\cite[bib::tufte]}
  \par

  \startembeddedxtable[distance=10mm]
    \startxrow
      \startxcell[width=55mm]
        \externalfigure[dummy][factor=fit]
        \caption[dummy]{caption}
      \stopxcell
      \startxcell[width=55mm]
        \externalfigure[dummy][factor=fit]
        % \caption[dummy]{caption} %without this note the \cite command compiles
      \stopxcell
    \stopxrow
  \stopembeddedxtable

\input tufte