Dear list,

I have the following code:

    \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}
        {{header, #header}}
        {xml:titlepage}

I guess this is right, but I get the following compilation error:

tex error       > tex error on line 303 in file pandoc-xhtml.tex: !
Illegal parameter number in definition of \14>:xml:pandoc

<to be read again>
<argument> ...en:h1}\xmlsetsetup {\xmldocument }{{header, ##h

eader}}{xml:titlepage}\xml...
\syst_setups_start_xml_indeed ...1\expandafter {#3
                                                  }
l.303 \stopxmlsetups

If I replace the code above with the following one, everything compiles
fine:

    \xmlsetsetup{\xmldocument}
        {{header, [id="header"]}}
        {xml:titlepage}

Am I missing something, or what am I doing wrong here?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk