Dear all,

First, Happy New Year!

In the output of the following sample code, the baseline of the framed text
“Example” is slightly lower than the following sentences. But, in the wiki,
\inframed is set center-aligned.

Please tell me how to fix it.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

\setupcolors[state=start]
\definecolor[dGreen] [r=0,g=.375,b=.0]
\definecolor[lGreen] [r=0, g=.625, b=0]
\definecolor[lYellow] [r=.625,g=.625,b=.0]
\definecolor[dYellow] [r=.375,g=.375,b=.0]

\setupenumeration[alternative=serried,width=broad,distance=0.3em]

\defineenumeration[ExamA]
   [text={\white\translate[en=Example, kr=예]},
%   textcommand=,
   numbercommand={\inframed[corner=round, framecolor=dYellow, loffset=1ex,
roffset=1ex, height=1.3em, background=color,backgroundcolor=dGreen]},
    prefix=yes,
    prefixsegments=chapter,
    way=bychapter,
%    counter=Exam,
%    number=yes,
    before={\blank[big]},
    after={\blank}]

\starttext
\startExamA
The baseline of the framed "Example" is lower than the following sentences. It
seems to be top-aligned not center-aligned. In the wiki, the command
"\tex{\inframed}" is center-aligned.  I don't know why my output is different
from it and  how to fix it.
\stopExamA