On 1/12/2018 5:22 PM, Jeong Dal wrote:

Dear Hans,

Thank you for the quick answer.
Repalcing “p:=textext.rt();” and commenting out “headcommand=gobbleone…”  with
your suggestion, the references are working.
However, there is a side effect.
“Theorem 1.1” appears twice, one in the frame which I expected and one at the
beginning of the framed text which I don’t want.

One more thing, is there no way to show the number of  the Definition?
you can download a beta and try

\defineenumeration[Theorem]
  [alternative=empty,
   before=\startMyText,
   after=\stopMyText]

\defineframed
  [MyFramed]
  [frame=off,
   loffset=1ex,
   roffset=1ex,
   foregroundstyle=\ssbf]

\startuseMPgraphic{MyFrame}
    picture p ; numeric o ; path a, b ; pair c ;
 %  p := textext.rt("\MyFramed{\currentconstructiontext}") ;
p := textext.rt("\wrappedconstruction{\MyFramed{\currentconstructiontext}}") ; % p := textext.rt("\MyFramed{\wrappedconstruction{\currentconstructiontext}}") ;
 %  p := textext.rt("\MyFramed{\wrappedcurrentconstruction}") ;
    o := BodyFontSize ;
    a := OverlayBox ;
    p := p shifted (2o,OverlayHeight-ypart center p) ;
    drawoptions (withpen pencircle scaled 1pt withcolor .625red) ;
    b := a superellipsed .95 ;
    draw b ;
    b := (boundingbox p) superellipsed .95 ;
    fill b withcolor .85white ;
    draw b ;
    draw p withcolor black ;
    setbounds currentpicture to a ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[MyFrame][\useMPgraphic{MyFrame}]

\defineframedtext
  [MyText]
  [frame=off,
   background=MyFrame,