Dear list,

Our slightly paranoid system administrator refuses to pull context via
rsync on our development and production hosts. He says there's no
protection against someone who may tamper with the data on its transfer
like e.g. TLS-protected traffic via https.

So I got the following question from him:

Can ConTeXt be obtained as a tarball or zipfile? Preferably with version
identifiers in the name so he can ensure the parity of the installations
across severeal host.

Greetings, Martin