Hi,

To place the index at the end of the book, I put \placeindex before
\stopproduct.
It is compiled well.
But, for the better output, I have two questions about the index.

1. In the output, it distinguished uppercase and lowercase initial.
For example,

Squeeze theorem

set
simple statements
…

Is there a way to make index combining the lowercase and the uppercase together
as follows?

set
simple statements
…
Squeeze theorem

2. The index shows the English letters first and the Koren letters follows.
Although it is OK that English words are shown first, is there a way to make
Korean words are shown first since the main language is Korean?

Since I just use “\placeindex”, I don’t give a Minimal sample.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung