Hi, Why does not work "rulecolor" in my example below ? it keeps the color of textcolor...

The other options of setcolumns (background...) work well but I fail on that one.Have I understood everything?

I am able to use ConTexT enough. Take a look at my little newspaper <http://gulliver77.org/gulinfo/>

I did not find any information in "Context the manual" about rulecolor and I did not find anything on the internet.

Thanks for the help ! and thanks to "google translate" :-D

G.

ps : I'm trying to write a brief notice in French

%---- exemple basique -------

\enableregime[utf-8]

\mainlanguage[fr]

\setupcolors[state=start,textcolor=blue]

\setupcolumns[n=2,rule=on,rulecolor=red]

\starttext

\startcolumns

\input tufte

\stopcolumns