On 3/4/2018 4:27 AM, Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote:
Dear gang,

Here's a strange situation:

In approach I) we get the subject heading in the TOC, but style=bold doesn't work.

In approach II) style=bold works, but the subject heading doesn't show up.

For each approach, how do we get both subject heading and style=bold in the TOC?

you set up individual lists elements at another level

\setuplist[subject,section,subsection,subsubsection][alternative=c,style=bold]

looks bad this:

\setupinterlinespace[line=1.4ex]

Between I) and II), which is the current recommended standard practice for MKIV?

See below and attached scratch. Toggle the two \start|stoptext environments.

Best wishes
Idris

==============
\setuphead[subject]
   [incrementnumber=yes,  % keep track of the number
    number=no]            % but don't show it

\starttext % Approach I
\starttitle[title={Table of Contents},reference={}]
\start
\setupcombinedlist[content]
[list={subject,section,subsection,subsubsection},alternative=c,style=bold]
\setupinterlinespace[line=1.4ex]
\placecontent
\stop
\stoptitle
\page
\startsection[title={Section One},reference={}]
new page \page
\stopsection

\startsection[title={Section Two},reference={}]
new page \page
\stopsection

\startsubject[title={Subject},reference={}]

\stopsubject
% \stoptext

% \starttext % Approach I
% \starttitle[title={Table of Contents},reference={}]
% \start
% \setupcombinedlist[{subject,section,subsection,subsubsection}]
   % [alternative=c,style=bold]