Ahoi,

I’ve one annoying problem with ConTeXt: all üs (small u umlauts) seem to be
encoded as decomposed unicode or something like that, at least every ü breaks
into u + garbage if I copy some text from a ConTeXt PDF to an app that doesn’t
really support Unicode.
All other characters within Latin-1, including umlauts, are no problem, that’s
why I think the problem might be in ConTeXt’s font handling.

(Actually, this is about my invoice addresses that I copy from PDF to the
German Post postage webshop. The site is quite new and I can’t understand how a
big company can buy such crappy software. I already complained, there are more
problems, but of course got only a template answer.)

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net