On 4/7/2018 11:04 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
Dear list,

I have the following sample:

   \useMPlibrary[txt]

   \starttext

   \startuseMPgraphic{followtokens}
    path RotPath ; RotPath := reverse halfcircle ;
    % path RotPath ; RotPath := halfcircle rotatedaround (origin, 180) ;
   \stopuseMPgraphic

   \followtokens{Just follow the tokens}
   \stoptext

How can I get both paths (in diverse directions)?

I would like to repeat the same text twice, separating both sentences
with a character.

I have to ask this, beause MetaPost is all Greek to me.
i have no clue what you mean but this will change the direction

\followtokens{\cldcontext{
    table.concat (
        table.reverse (
            utf.totable (
                "Just fillow the öëps tokens"
            )
        )
    )
}}

because you want to get kerning and ligatures etc right although fonts might lack the kern pair for weird words