-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [NTG-context] Math kerning broken in latest beta
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 17:23:18 +0200
From: Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>
To: Ulrike Fischer <ne...@nililand.de>

On 4/11/2018 4:27 PM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:
Am Wed, 11 Apr 2018 15:26:34 +0200 schrieb Hans Hagen:

The usual 'math italic mess' where fonts assume italic correction
instead of proper math kerns.

Do you know a (free) math font with proper math kerns? I made a fast
search through the lua files of my font cache but couldn't find
anything saying "mathkern".
afaik only cambria has them but there has been a discussion about adding them to gyre fonts but even italics and other thinsg are somewhat inconsistent ... for instance some fonts have a traditional tex kind of boundingbox approach, some don't .. it's a mess