No, I want to use MKIV.

Best, Michelle

________________________________
Von: ntg-context <ntg-context-boun...@ntg.nl> im Auftrag von luigi scarso
<luigi.sca...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. April 2018 10:48:21
An: mailing list for ConTeXt users
Betreff: Re: [NTG-context] Installing fonts in a ConTeXt Docker (texfont tool
missing?)

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:16 AM, Rodzis, Michelle
<rod...@sub.uni-goettingen.de<mailto:rod...@sub.uni-goettingen.de>> wrote:

Dear list,

currently I work on a customized Docker container based on Ubuntu 16.04 where I
run ConTeXt standalone. To install ConTeXt, I use the approach described in the
wiki:

RUN wget http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/first-setup.sh &&\
    sh ./first-setup.sh --modules=all

After setting ConTeXt root everything works fine and as expected. However, the
texfont tool seems to be missing which means I cannot install new fonts in my
container. This seems kind of odd to me since I thought texfont is available
automatically after ConTeXt is installed.

I also tried Henri's Debian-based Dockerfile, but texfont seems to be missing
there, too.

Any ideas on this? Have I missed something?

Many thanks in advance and best wishes,
Michelle

hm
Are you using (or do you want to use)  context mkii ?

--
luigi