On 4/13/2018 8:13 AM, Christoph Reller wrote:
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 20:27:15 +0100, Lawrence Bell
<lawrence.matthew.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks very much for your replies. It's reassuring to see (it seems)
that I've not overlooked some extra option that magically does the job
:) Worst case scenario I'll hack something together, or just settle for
the default focus functionality, which is not the end of the world. Just
feel like there should be a better/more elegant way.