On 4/14/2018 3:02 PM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2018, Lutz Haseloff wrote:

Hi all,

with latest context my filter test file fails with an error. My file:

\usemodule[filter]
\defineexternalfilter
       [luatexdevelopmentlevel]
       [filtercommand={luatex --credits | grep Development > \externalfilteroutputfile}]
\starttext
\inlineluatexdevelopmentlevel{}
\stoptext

There should be a more direct way of getting this information!
I am not on a machine with latest context (and cannot update right now). The code above was taken from catc-ini.mkiv, but that file changed in the latest update. Could you please run the following test and see if it works:

1. Copy t-module-catcodes.tex to your local directory.
2. Change \gdef\activetabtoken{^^M} with

    \xdef\activetabtoken      {\Uchar\tabasciicode      }

and similar for other \gdef's according to lines 121-124 of https://github.com/contextgarden/context-mirror/blob/25fcad7435f56cdce2658336909f4da6a65589c0/tex/context/base/mkiv/catc-ini.mkiv
what exactly do you want to achieve ... i tried to get rid of ^^ syntax in all files ...