Hello all,

Adobe seems to indicate (at least with Adobe Reader/Acrobat) that this isn't
possible:

"If you use URLs containing local hard drive addresses (c:\folder\), you cannot
link to page numbers or set destinations."

[https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/link-html-pdf-page-acrobat.html]

Sorry to not be of more help,
John Grasty