On 4/24/2018 7:58 PM, Michael Guravage wrote:
Dear list members,

I do not know when this problem first appeared, I have not used the units package for a while, but merely invoking the package with the latest beta provokes an error.

MWE:

\usemodule[units]
   \starttext
     help
   \stoptext

The attached log says there is a problem on line 42 of m-units.mkiv.

Any help would be appreciated.
units are built in (dimensions)

anyway, you can fix this in mult-ini.mkiv

\unexpanded\def\startmessages #1 library: #2 %
  {\bgroup
   \ifcsname\m!prefix!#2\endcsname\else\setgvalue{\m!prefix!#2}{#2}\fi
   \catcode\endoflineasciicode\othercatcode

\doifelseinset{#1}{\currentresponses,all}\mult_messages_start_yes\mult_messages_start_nop{#2}}