Am 2018-05-03 um 15:08 schrieb Jano Kula <jano.k...@gmail.com>:

> The main theme for this meeting is Unusual usage of ConTeXt.

What’s *your* unusual use?

I create books, songbooklets, forms, a magazine, my invoices and business
letters with ConTeXt and don’t think that’s unusual...

But all the time I run into things that I can’t accomplish on my own, so maybe
my use of ConTeXt *is* unusual?

Recently I got solutions for margin notes as I need for "my" German
literature/linguistics magazine "Kritische Ausgabe". (There are some edge cases
where the mechanism doesn’t work, but I found workarounds.)

At the last meeting some of you helped me a lot with image placement (bleeding
floats etc.), so I have now a good foundation for the books I publish, e.g. our
series of architectural guide booklets. But there are still some options open
to desire (e.g. I never got a reliable placement on the text baseline).

While I like to show off my works, I don’t think my code is good enough for a
presentation...

BTW I would love to publish a book about (the making of) historical-critical
editions, as far as I found there’s (in German) only one very old one. I
enjoyed some interesting presentations about such projects with LaTeX and
ConTeXt, but lack the expertise myself. In case you would be interested – our
publishing house Dreiviertelhaus would be interested...

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net