By the way, was there any change to the font searching lately?
I used to create symlink /ctx-version/tex/texmf-local/fonts and after mtxrun
--script fonts --reload these fonts were recognized.
With beta it doesn't seem to work, I've double checked the older versions
where same symlink behaves as usual.

Jano