On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 18:42:40 +0200
Henning Hraban Ramm <te...@fiee.net> wrote:

> I'd not try that with pages and imposition, but just use two A4 pages
> and place my content on them - using layers or maybe column sets.
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Layers
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Columns#Column_Sets

Sure, thought about that, too. But since there is a solution that
seems to be built for this very purpose, I thought before rolling my
own and duplicating the work, I'd just use it. And it almost works.

As I haven't been using the arranging mechanism, and therefore don't
know it (and its quirks), I thought there might be a simple fix. If
it's not, then I'll use layers.

Thanks for your input.

Marco