On 7/6/2018 12:45 AM, Rik Kabel wrote:
On 7/5/2018 17:18, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 7/5/2018 4:47 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:
On 7/5/2018 10:27, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 7/4/2018 3:17 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:
The following example fails with recent betas, but not with TL18:
define fails

Sorry to be so terse in the original note. By failure, I mean that the generated .epub document is incorrect; parts are out of order, as:
new beta

Thank you, Hans, for the quick repair.

I understand that ePub is not a priority (https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg87829.html) but I would like to make a request to put into the queue. Currently references (via \reference or \definelabel[xyz] ... \xyz, perhaps other mechanisms as well) do not generate ID attributes where they are created, and so references to them (which do generate href=#...) link to nothing. Even creating an empty div with an appropriate class (labelname, enumerationname, reference?) and the id attribute would help. Currently there is no placeholder in the html file to locate the proper place to insert this information with an external filter.

i can add something for a reference (the problem with such things is that there is no real anchor for it and i don't want such features to (1) interfere with regular typesetting and (2) have even the least impact on performance of regular runs

Of course, once that is done, there are lots more. So it goes.
hm, lots sounds bad ...