The latelua functions seems fixed with 2018-08-16 beta but in some occurrences
the realpage information for some sections is wrong, being set to page before
the actual page the section title appears in pdf. This seems to happen when the
title of section is first at top of page.
If needed I can try working on a MWE.
Thanks

Joseph

>From .tuc file.

{
  ["metadata"]=129,
  ["numberdata"]=133,
  ["references"]={
   ["block"]="bodypart",
   ["internal"]=5,
   ["realpage"]=3, -- this should be 4
   ["section"]=5,
   ["used"]="width",
  },
  ["titledata"]={
   ["bookmark"]="Chapitre .iiij.",
   ["label"]="subsection",
   ["marking"]="Chapitre",
   ["title"]="Chapitre \\LeftDot \\RM {4}.",
  },
  ["userdata"]={
   ["blank_after_chapter"]="none",
   ["blank_before_chapter"]="none",