On 8/21/2018 4:46 PM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

Are the x and y values in pts (post script points or big points?) measured from the top-left corner?

afaik bottom up base points

the script will look into the synctex file and figure out where to go to. Basically all the viewer needs to do is react to a click/cursor/key combination and call mtxrun .... with the page and positions (basepoints in pdf coordinate space)

How do I configure the editor command, e.g., with VIM, mtxrun will need to call:

`vim --servername=VIM --remote +{line_number} {filename}`

What should be the value of `editor` in this case?
vim

but we can of course make that configureable (easy in lua) .. see mtx-synctex.lua